Sunday, September 9, 2007

AYSO Soccer is finally here. Here's to an upcoming SUPER season!!




Great game boys. You looked terrific out there especially being that it was your first game. Love the uniforms guys. I want to thank the coaches for volunteering their time to play with the boys, I know it means a lot to myself and the other parents for your hard work and dedication. I will try to post a sampling of pictures each week so please check back to see your son in action. If there is something that you dont like let me know at info@annkelleyphoto.com right away so I can take the picture down. I love taking the pictures and if you want a copy or to see all of the pictures let me know. I am happy to share.

PS. Thank to Rylan's Mom and Dad for the gear. If it hadn't been for you guys Iain wouldn't have been able to play.

PSS. See all of you next week!

No comments: